Sheets let you:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
- Sheets Help Center
- Sheets Help Forum
- Sheets Training (REPORTER)
- Download your Data
- NC State Help Desk
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. See Google Accessibility: All Products and Features and scroll to the Sheets section.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.