Google Sheets let you:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. See Google Accessibility: All Products and Features and scroll to the desired app.
Please give us your suggestions for Google Apps @ NC State.