Google Keep lets you:
- Create, edit, and organize notes and lists
- Add notes with your voice or images
- Search and share your notes with others
- Update your notes or insert new ones using Google Docs
- Set reminders
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of G Suite applications. See Google Accessibility: All Products and Features and scroll to the desired app.
Please give us your suggestions for Google Apps @ NC State.