To subscribe to a NCSU Google Resource Calendar:
- Open up Google Calendar – https://calendar.google.com
- Select the drop down arrow next to “Other Calendars” and click on “Browse Interesting Calendars”
- Select “More” in the header list (Holidays Sports More) and then select “Resources for ncsu.edu”
- You’ll be presented with a list of building abbreviations. Scroll down the building list for the resource you want to add.
Note: Buildings with more than one resource will have the bracketed number (?) of calendars. You’ll have to click on the building abbreviation to find the specific rooms inside that building.
- When you find the resource you wanted, select “Subscribe” to the far right of that calendar and it will appear in your personal calendar.
Note: You can remove an unwanted resource calendar by following the same steps and selecting “Unsubscribe”. All calendars you already subscribe to will display the “Unsubscribe” option.
- Click “Back to Calendar” to return to your personal calendar view.