Docs let you:
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
See Google’s accessibility products and features and scroll to the Google Docs section.
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.