Docs let you:
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
- NC State Docs Template Gallery
- G Suite Training at NC State (REPORTER)
- G Suite Learning Center
- Docs Help Forum
- Drive Help Center
- Download your Data
- NC State Help Desk
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. See Google Accessibility: Products and Features and scroll to the desired app.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.