Docs let you:
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
- Docs / Drive
- NC State Help Desk
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. See Google Accessibility: Products and Features and scroll to the desired app.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.