Google Forms let you:
- Build, edit, and design your form anywhere and anytime
- Share and collaborate with others on the same form at the same time
- Send your form to the respondents
- Analyze responses
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
- Google Forms
- NC State Help Desk
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. See Google Accessibility: All Products and Features and scroll to the desired app.
Please give us your suggestions for Google Apps @ NC State.