Docs let you:
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
- See: Get started with Docs.
Docs on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your Docs, download the Docs app.
- Sync your mail, contacts, calendar, and more.
- See Google’s accessibility products and features and scroll to the Docs section.
- Google Workspace user guide to accessibility
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for Google Workspace @ NC State.