Slides let you:
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work with others on the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
Slides on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your Forms, download the Slides app.
- See Google’s accessibility products and features and scroll to the Google Slides section.
- Google Workspace user guide to accessibility
- Get started with Slides
- Google Slides training and help
- Google Slides Template Gallery
- Slides Help Center
- Slides Help Community
- Slides Training (REPORTER)
- Download your Data
- NC State IT Service Portal
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for Google workspace @ NC State.