Capture ideas with your voice, add images to notes, check tasks off your to-do list, and much more.
With Google Keep, you can:
- Create, share, and collaborate with people on notes and lists
- Add notes with your voice or images
- Search and share your notes with others
- Update your notes or insert new ones using Docs
- Synchronize across all your devices, so your notes and lists go with you, wherever you are
- Set reminders
Keep on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to Keep, download the Keep app.
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
- Get started with Keep
- Introduction to Google Keep (REPORTER)
- Google Keep and Tasks training and help
- NC State IT Service Portal
- When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Google Workspace applications.
- Google Workspace user guide to accessibility
Please give us your suggestions for Google Workspace @ NC State.