- lets billions of people discover, watch and share original videos.
- provides a forum for people to connect with, inform and inspire others across the globe
- acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
NC State’s YouTube channel has an impressive, growing collection of current and historical clips covering academics, sports and other aspects of campus life.
- Each video uploaded to YouTube must contain a transcript.
- YouTube’s speech recognition software is not accurate enough to replace a manually created transcript.
- YouTube will automatically synchronize your uploaded transcript to your video.
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.