Sheets let you:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
- Much more.
Sheets on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your Forms, download the Sheets app.
- Get started with Sheets
- Google Sheets training and help
- Docs Editors Help: Sheets Help Center
- Sheets Help Community
- Sheets template gallery
- Sheets Training (REPORTER)
- Download your Data
- NC State IT Service Portal
- See Google’s accessibility products and features and scroll to the Google Sheets section.
- Google Workspace user guide to accessibility
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for Google workspace @ NC State.