Drive lets you:
- store and access your school files anywhere—on the web, on your hard drive or on the go.
- access various apps such as:
- Docs (documents)
- Sheets (spreadsheets)
- Slides (presentations)
- Drawings (charts)
- See: Get started with Drive
- access Google Shared Drives for simplified file sharing and better business continuity.
Drive on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your Drive, download the Drive app.
- See Google’s accessibility products and features and scroll to the Drive section.
- Google Workspace user guide to accessibility
- Google Workspace Training at NC State (REPORTER)
- Google Workspace Learning Center: Google Drive training and help
- Drive Help Center
- Google Shared Drives at NC State
- Download your Data
- NC State IT Service Portal
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for Google Workspace @ NC State.