- Google Alerts are emails sent to you when Google finds a new result (e.g., web page, newspaper article, blog) that matches your search term.
- You can use Google Alerts to monitor anything on the web.
- Google Alerts differ from Google News in that the results of your alerts are sent to you as email.
Google News results are aggregated and displayed for you within the app.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course.
Alerts is primarily a personal app, so there is no limitation in how to use it in terms of accessibility.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.