- Blogger is a web-based tool that lets you publish to the web instantly, whenever the urge strikes.
It’s a leading tool in the rapidly growing area of web publishing known as weblogs, or “blogs.”
- You can focus on creating content instead of creating a website.
- NOTE: While Blogger is available for your use, if you want to have an NC State URL (e.g., https://yoursite.wordpress.ncsu.edu) and an NC State branded blog, you should consider using OIT’s WordPress Blogs service. See Blog Sites.
Blogger is fairly accessible. When composing with Blogger, keep these points in mind:
- Add alternative text to images.
- Use proper heading structure.
- Simpler templates will usually be more accessible.
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.