- Blogger is a web-based tool that lets you publish to the Web instantly, whenever the urge strikes.
It’s a leading tool in the rapidly growing area of web publishing known as weblogs, or “blogs.”
- You can focus on creating content instead of creating a website.
- NOTE: While Blogger is available for your use, if you want to have an NC State URL (e.g., https://yoursite.wordpress.ncsu.edu) and an NC State branded blog, you should consider using OIT’s WordPress Blogs service.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
Blogger is fairly accessible. When composing with Blogger, keep these points in mind:
- Add alternative text to images.
- Use proper heading structure.
- Simpler templates will usually be more accessible.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.