Helps keep track of meetings, events, deadlines, and appointments.
Calendar on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your calendar, download the Calendar app.
- Sync your mail, contacts, calendar, and more
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
For setting up and managing Calendar Resources (e.g., rooms, equipment) at NC State, visit Web Registry.
For additional information on Resource Calendars, sub-calendars, and permissions, see:
- Assistive technology users may want to either use the calendar in Agenda view or use their own calendar client.
- In the Agenda view, there is a link near the top of the page to enable screen reader support.
- See the Calendar section of Google Accessibility: Products and Features.
- For a tutorial on Calendar features, visit G Suite Learning Center: Calendar.
- Schedule an event
- Add an event reminder
- Share a calendar
- Create a team calendar
- G Suite Training at NC State (REPORTER)
- Calendar Help Center
- Resource Calendars / user-created calendars and permissions
- Download your Data
- NC State Help Desk
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.