Helps keep track of meetings, events, deadlines, and appointments.
Google Calendar on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your Google Calendar, download the Calendar app.
- Sync your mail, contacts, calendar, and more
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- See Adapting the Consent and Waiver Form for Your Course (restricted to Unity account holders).
For setting up and managing Google Calendar Resources (e.g., rooms, equipment) at NC State, visit Web Registry.
- Assistive technology users may want to either use the calendar in Agenda view or use their own calendar client.
- In the Agenda view, there is a link near the top of the page to enable screen reader support.
- See the Google Calendar section of Google Accessibility: All Products and Features.
- For a tutorial on Google Calendar features, visit Google Apps Learning Center: Calendar.
- Schedule an event
- Add an event reminder
- Share a calendar
- Create a team calendar
- Google Training at NC State
- Google’s Calendar Help
- NC State Help Desk
Please give us your suggestions on Google Apps @ NC State.