Helps keep track of meetings, events, deadlines, and appointments.
Calendar on your mobile device
- For easiest mobile access to your calendar, download the Calendar app.
- Sync your mail, contacts, calendar, and more
For setting up and managing Calendar Resources (e.g., rooms, equipment) at NC State, visit Web Registry.
For additional information on Resource Calendars, sub-calendars, and permissions, see Structured Data on Google Calendar.
- Assistive technology users may want to either use the calendar in Agenda view or use their own calendar client.
- In the Agenda view, there is a link near the top of the page to enable screen reader support.
- See the Calendar section of Google Accessibility: Products and Features.
- For a tutorial on Calendar features, visit G Suite Learning Center: Calendar.
- Schedule an event
- Add an event reminder
- Share a calendar
- Create a team calendar
- G Suite Training at NC State (REPORTER)
- Calendar Help Center
- Resource Calendars / user-created calendars and permissions
- Download your Data
- NC State Help Desk
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.