Drive lets you:
- store and access your files anywhere—on the web, on your hard drive or on the go.
- access various apps such as:
- access Google Shared Drives (formerly Team Drives) for simplified file sharing.
- G Suite Training at NC State (REPORTER)
- Drive Help Center
- Google Shared Drives at NC State
- Download your Data
- NC State Help Desk
When interacting with others, it is important to consider the accessibility of Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. See Google Accessibility: All Products and Features and scroll to the Drive section.
- Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA.)
- See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.