Drive lets you:
- store and access your files anywhere—on the web, on your hard drive or on the go.
- access various apps such as:
- access Google Shared Drives (formerly Team Drives) for simplified file sharing.
- G Suite Training at NC State (REPORTER)
- Drive Help Center
- Google Shared Drives at NC State
- Download your Data
- NC State IT Service Portal
See Google Accessibility: All Products and Features and scroll to the Google Drive section.
Before using this app to share student information, you may need to obtain your students’ consent as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). See FERPA Forms.
Please give us your suggestions for G Suite @ NC State.